Tara Finley, ISA, AM founded Anubis Appraisal and Estate Services, Inc. in 2003 as a premier nationwide personal property and residential contents appraisal company. Tara Ana Finley brings more than 30 years experience in the antique, fine arts and antiquities field. Anubis Appraisal and Estate Services, Inc. has built a reputation on integrity, and personalized service supported by extensive market expertise.
Our clients include:
- Private collectors and individuals
- Major insurance companies and underwriters
- Government departments and agencies
- Financial institutions
- Trust and Estate officers
- Wealth Managers
- Bankruptcy lawyers
- Divorce attorneys
- Insurance agents
- Guardianship officers
Locally we service Miami, Coral Gables, Palm Beach, The Keys, Naples, Ft. Myers, Sarasota, Tampa, Ocala, and the Treasure Coast.
Our services include: art valuations, art advisor, art researcher, antiques appraisal services, fine art appraisals, gift tax appraisal, estate sales, and liquidation and brokerage services. Anubis Appraisal and Estate Services, Inc. works with the legal community on appraisal and value related issues both for estate or insurance claim matters.
- Appraisers Association of America, Inc. 1984-Present (AAA)
- Regional Representative for South Florida, Appraisers Association of America, Inc. 2009-Present (AAA)
- International Society of Appraisers 2000-Present, Accredited member (ISA)
- Palm Beach Appraisers Association, Certified member (PBAA)
Read Tara Ana Finley’s resume